How to Apply
PGY1 Residency Program
Home : For Health Professionals : Education : Pharmacy Education : PGY1 Residency Program : How to Apply
How to apply
- Candidates for Legacy Health’s PGY1 Residency Program should have graduated from an accredited school or college of pharmacy and must be licensed in Oregon within 90 days of starting the program.
- Candidates must apply to each individual medical center they are interested in.
- Candidates must submit a complete application in PhORCAS that is to include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent– which must address all of the following:
- Short- and long-term goals for your pharmacy career
- What areas of health-system pharmacy interest you and why
- How Legacy could help you explore those interests and goals
- Something unique or interesting about yourself that you would like us to know when considering your application.
- Official transcripts from professional pharmacy education,
- Three references using the PhORCAS standardized reference form
- Legacy participates in the ASHP Residency Matching Program. Applicants are required to be registered in the ASHP Matching Program.
- We will be unable to review your application until all required documents are uploaded and the application is complete.
- Applications are accepted via the online PhORCAS system and are due by December 30 for the following residency training year.