How to refer
Partnering with you
We welcome the opportunity to partner with you in the care of patients.
Refer by electronic health record
- To make a referral through Epic, our electronic health record (EHR), please go to Legacy Access. You must have login credentials.
Refer by phone
- To refer a patient by phone to a specific clinic, search our Doctors & Locations database to call the appropriate clinic's phone number.
- To refer a patient by phone for consultation, transfer or emergency department admit to a Legacy Health hospital, call Legacy One Call.
Refer by fax
- To make a referral by fax to one of the services below, please click on the link, follow the instructions and fax the form.
- Adult Sleep Center
- Cardiac Rehab
- Cardiopulmonary, Stress Testing (Patient Informed Consent)
- Diabetes and Nutrition Services
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- Imaging Services
- Infusion Orders (Beaverton, Gresham, NW Portland, Tualatin)
- Infusion Orders (NE Portland, Silverton, Vancouver)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Interventional Radiology (Emanuel, Good Samaritan, Mount Hood)
- Interventional Radiology (Meridian Park)
- Interventional Radiology (Salmon Creek)
- LMG-General Surgery
- LMG-Surgical Oncology
- LMG-Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Neurodiagnostic Services
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Outpatient Rehabilitation/Physical Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), Supervised Exercise Therapy (SET)
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Sleep Study
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Management / Bariatric
- Randall Children's Neurosurgery
- Randall Children's Orthopedics
- Pediatric Development and Rehab - Multi-disciplinary Clinics
- Pediatric Development and Rehab - Specialty Referral
- Pediatric Sleep Study