Legacy Health Partners - News & Updates
Delivering value and improving health
Quality Corner: 2022 Clinical Integration program at a glance
We are so grateful for the unwavering care your practice and providers have continued to deliver to patients and the ways that we have continued to collaborate across our network this year. As the calendar year is coming to a close, we are pleased to announce the 2022 clinical integration program and we are highlighting a few updates in next year’s program for you.
The Quality and Membership Committee recommended and LHP Board approved the 2022 membership requirements, access standards, and Clinical Integration (CI) program measures, which are all available on the LHP team site.
LHP is maintaining consistent membership requirements and access standards in 2022 to avoid increasing burden and to focus on the strong standards already in place. We are also carrying over most CI performance measures, with just a few updates to ensure our performance program is relevant and aligned with industry standards:
- Retired three measures where opportunity for improvement is limited and to align with active HEDIS measures:
• Use of imaging studies for low back pain
• Appropriate testing for pharyngitis
• Diabetes care: HbA1c testing
- Added a new adult primary care practice attestation measure to gather information about Medication Reconciliation processes across the LHP Network
- Legacy hospitals will be assessed on the following measures for the hospital incentive pool in 2022: Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI), Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection (CLABSI), Medication Communication HCAHPS score, All-cause Readmissions, Surgical Site Infections (SSIs)
Contact your field operations adviser if you have any questions about the 2022 clinical integration program.