CANCER CLASSES AND GROUPS
Helping ease your journey.
Legacy Cancer Institute provides a range of groups and classes to support you and your family through the diagnosis, treatment and recovery of cancer. These support groups and classes provide ongoing education, activities and emotional support for individuals whose lives are touched by cancer. Our holistic approach sets us apart, because we understand that you have a life, not just a diagnosis.
Our current class and group schedule
Movement and exercise
Before attending a movement or exercise class, please have your doctor fill out a Physician Release Form. You will provide the completed form to the instructor before your first class, and after an online orientation. Click the links below for more info and to register.
Art therapy, writing & mind-body
Cancer support groups
- First Thursday of every month, 4:00−5:30 pm
- Julia Robinson, 503-413-2841
- Third Thursday of every month, 5:30−7:00 pm
- Sara Butler, 503-413-7932
- Margaret Hartsook, 503-413-8404
- Second Wednesday of every month, 12:00−1:30 pm
- Kate Leonard, PsyD, 503-292-9873
- Last Thursday of every month, 11:00−12:30 pm
- Catherine Patterson, 360-487-1727
For more information
- Click here to sign-up for e-mail updates about our groups and classes. We send updates when our new schedule comes out every 6-months. You can unsubscribe at any time.