Eligibility Criteria for Screening Biopsy
- ≥ 18 years of age .
- Must have histologically documented solid tumors or histologically confirmed diagnosis of lymphoma or multiple myeloma requiring therapy and meet one of the following criteria: Patients must have progressed following at least one line of standard systemic therapy and there must not be other approved/standard therapy available that has been shown to prolong overall survival OR Patients for whose disease no standard treatment exists that has been shown to prolong overall survival.
- ECOG performance status ≤ 1 and a life expectancy of at least 3 months.
- Must not currently be receiving any other investigational agents.
- Patients with brain metastases or primary brain tumors must have completed treatment, surgery or radiation therapy ≥ 4 weeks prior to start of treatment.
- Must have discontinued steroids ≥ 1 week.
There are other criteria must be met for receiving first treatment that are not listed.