Improving healthcare for all by providing the evidence for evidence-based medicine
Our department provides support in the design, execution, analysis, and impact of clinical and outcomes research.
Outcomes research is performed to analyze current healthcare practices to improve both management and patient care decisions. By understanding outcomes and their impact on patients and the healthcare system, we obtain the tools to become more effective and innovative in our interventions and practices.
Here are a few examples of presentations and publications resulting from investigators performing outcomes research at Legacy Health:
- Paper: The Effect of Family Presence on Rounding Duration in the PICU
- Poster: Surveillance Renal Transplant Biopsies: Useful or Irrelevant?
- Presentation: Researching Outcomes Collaborative for Kids (ROCK)
We support Legacy Health researchers with:
- Study Design
- Grant Preparation
- IRB Support
- Research Coordination
- Data Analysis & Statistics
- Abstract & Manuscript preparation and submission