How to Apply
PGY2 Specialty Infectious Diseases Residency
How to apply
- Pharm.D. degree from ACPE accredited school of pharmacy or MS/BS with clinical experience
- Completion of an ASHP accredited PGY1 pharmacy residency
- Eligible for Oregon and Washington state pharmacist licensure*
- Submission of application through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS), which includes:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Official transcripts from professional pharmacy education
- Three references using the PhORCAS standardized reference form including one authored by the PGY1 residency program director
- Registration in the ASHP Residency Matching Program
- In the event of an unmatched position, the program will open the application process to other qualified candidates
- Complete application received by January 2 for the following residency training year
*Candidates are highly encouraged to be licensed in Oregon or Washington prior to the start of the residency. Residents who are not licensed in at least Oregon or Washington must have valid intern licenses in Oregon or Washington prior to the start of the residency and must be licensed within 120 days of starting the program.
Please contact Dominic Chan (email@example.com) if you have any questions.