BE A #GIVINGTUESDAY AMBASSADOR
On November 30, we celebrate #GivingTuesday - a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Thank you for being a Legacy Health #GivingTuesday Ambassador! Our Ambassadors are difference makers – as an Ambassador who believes in our work, you can help us reach others; you can spread the word far and wide and secure #GivingTuesday participation from your friends and followers. You can help us positively impact even more lives.
Questions about being a #GivingTuesday Ambassador? Email Kaitie Swengel at email@example.com.
Make your #GivingTuesday gift!
SIGN-UP TO BE A #GIVINGTUESDAY AMBASSADOR!
DOWNLOAD IMAGES TO SHARE WITH YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS!
DOWNLOAD #GIVEGOODHEALTH IMAGES
Randall Children's Hospital
Unity Center for Behavioral Health
DOWNLOAD INSTAGRAM STORY IMAGES
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story 1
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story 2
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story 3
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story 4
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story 5
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story 6
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story - Why I Give to Legacy Health
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story - Why I Give to Randall Children's Hospital
- #GiveGoodHealth - Instagram Story - Why I Give to CARES Northwest
$5.3 MILLION SUPPORTED PATIENT CARE
including: cancer care, child abuse intervention programs, in-home hospice, interpretive services & more
3,500+ COMMUNITY MEMBERS
helped through supported patient care
$1.3 MILLION IN DIRECT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
for chemotherapy medication, inhalers, insulin & basic living needs, such as rent, utility bills, meal vouchers & hygiene kits
1,500+ COMMUNITY MEMBERS IN NEED
helped with recovery and by preventing further complications