- Has a histologically confirmed new diagnosis of Endometrial Carcinoma or Carcinosarcoma (Mixed Mullerian Tumor)
- Has undergone curative intent surgery that included hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. Pelvic lymph node sampling, para-aortic lymph node sampling
- Has not received any radiation or systemic therapy, including immunotherapy or hormonal therapy, in any setting including the neoadjuvant setting for EC.
- Is female and at least 18 years of age
- Has ECOG performance status of 0 or 1
- Has recurrent endometrial carcinoma or carcinosarcoma.
- Has uterine mesenchymal tumor such as an endometrial stromal sarcoma, leiomyosarcoma, or other types of pure sarcomas. Adenosarcomas are also not allowed.
- Has residual tumor whether measurable or non-measurable after surgery.
- Has a history of a second malignancy, unless potentially curative treatment has been completed with no evidence of malignancy for 3 years.
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.