Legacy Medical Group–Vascular at Good Samaritan
We offer a wide range of advanced technologies and techniques for identifying and treating vascular conditions, including:
- Non-invasive vascular diagnostic testing
- Diagnostic arterial and venous angiography
- Balloon angioplasty, stenting and surgery for carotid disease
- Stent-grafting and surgery for aortic aneurysms and ruptured aneurysms
- Complex arterial and venous reconstructive surgery
A parking lot is available on-site with free parking.
Our board-certified surgeons specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases that block, narrow or enlarge the arteries, affecting blood flow throughout the body. Our well-known vascular surgeons all have sub-specialty training and certification in vascular surgery by the American Board of Surgery.
Question Rating Breakdown