Legacy Medical Group–Maternal-Fetal Medicine
300 N. Graham, Suite 100
Medical Office Building 3, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center campus
Portland, OR 97227-1667
LMG-Maternal Fetal Medicine
PATIENT RATING: 0.0 OUT OF 5 (0 RATINGS & 0 COMMENTS)Read all reviews
Our team of perinatologists are board-certified in both maternal-fetal medicine and obstetrics-gynecology. They are here to answer questions, identify risk factors, explain conditions, provide testing and help you and your baby from preconception ("before pregnancy") consultations through a successful delivery.
Most women are referred to a perinatologist because they are:
- Considered "high-risk" (due to age or other factors) and are considering becoming pregnant.
- Already pregnant and high-risk, or
- The mother or baby have a complicated health condition, such as:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes or other endocrine disorders
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Thrombophilia / Blood clotting disorders
- Infectious diseases
Free parking is available at parking garage 3 on Legacy Emanuel Medical Center campus and street parking is available as well.
Expertise in high-risk pregnancy care, genetic counseling and screening
Our skilled physicians (perinatologists) are board-certified in maternal-fetal medicine and/or obstetrics-gynecology or genetics. They work together with specialty-trained nurses, counselors and social workers to develop a unique care plan for you and your baby.