Legacy Medical Group–Gynecologic Oncology at Mount Hood
We are a regional center for women with gynecologic cancer, including cervical, uterine, ovarian and fallopian tube cancer. We care for our patients in a holistic way, offering a wide range of services to meet your physical, emotional, spiritual and social support needs.
We know that cancer care is complex, so we coordinate these services for you. Our goal is to make navigating through cancer treatment as easy as possible.
- Medical oncology and chemotherapy
- Surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Radiation therapy, including brachytherapy
- Clinical trials
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Integrative medicine and symptom management
- Nurse and patient navigators
- Therapists and patient support staff to guide and support our patients at every stage of treatment - learn more
Parking on Hospital Campus at Medical Office Building, as well as street parking.