Legacy Medical Group–Geriatrics
2101 N.E. 139th St., Suite 460
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Vancouver, Washington 98686-2325
- Geriatric assessment clinics - Our geriatricians offer comprehensive geriatric assessments to manage complex issues such as dementia, falls, functional decline, depression, medication review, capacity and living situation evaluations, patient and family education and support and other geriatric questions.
- Nursing home providers - Our geriatrician and nurse practitioner offer comprehensive geriatric care to patients admitted to nursing homes. Timely visits and close follow-up help keep patients as healthy as possible and out of the hospital.
- Geriatric psychiatry - Our providers help manage the mental health issues common in older patients including dementia, depression and anxiety.
- Hip fracture service - We work with orthopedic surgeons, physical and occupational therapist, and nurses to provide positive outcomes to hip fractures patients.
- Geriatric hospitalists - Our geriatric hospitalists are board certified geriatricians who care for elderly patients in the hospital. Hospitalists provide inpatient consultations for complex geriatric issues including delirium management, and oversee the hip fracture service at Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center.
- In addition to these services we offer a special pathway for geriatric patients within our emergency department at Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Free parking is available at the parking garage on the Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center campus, as well as street parking.
Legacy Health offers comprehensive geriatric care in the greater Portland area and Southwest Washington. Legacy’s geriatric programs focus on providing excellent care and improving the health of our senior patients.