Legacy Clinical Audiology and Vestibular Lab
- Comprehensive Vestibular and Audiology Testing
- Video-nystagmography (VNG)
- Fistula Testing (VNG Pressure/Valsalva)
- Computerized Dynamic Posturography
- Rotary Chair Studies
- Electrocochleography (ECoG)
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing (VEMP)
- Neurodiagnostic Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
Our parking structure, Building 2 parking is connected to our building off of Marshall Street in between 22nd Ave and 21st Ave. You are more than welcome to park in any of our parking structure which are complementary or use our complementary Valet service located at the main hospital across the street on 22nd Ave.
We offer comprehensive testing services for patients of all ages with hearing, dizziness and balance disorders, and work closely with the vestibular physical therapist at Legacy's outpatient rehab. For our younger patients, we partner with The Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel to provide state-of-the-art diagnostic testing and newborn hearing screening.
All testing is performed by doctoral level audiologists in a caring, comfortable environment. Download a brochure about our diagnostic tests.