Legacy Physical Therapy–Woodburn
1475 Mt. Hood Ave.
Woodburn, OR, 97071
• Hand Therapy
• Injury Prevention
• Neurological Rehabilitation (OT, PT, SLP)
• Orthopedic Physical Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Post-Concussive Rehabilitation
• Pre & Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
• Speech and Language
• Sports Rehabilitation
• Work injuries/On the Job Injuries
Legacy Rehabilitation Services Woodburn is located off Mt Hood Ave inside Legacy Health’s Woodburn Health Center. Plenty of lot parking is available.
AboutOur practice is renowned for its advanced practices, exceptional patient care, and outstanding results. We have earned a reputation among referring physicians and patients alike for providing effective, individualized therapy. Our highly skilled therapists and our ongoing commitment to excellence set us apart from other clinics in the area.
What to expect:
- Our highly trained and experienced therapists, including specialists in a wide range of therapeutic disciplines, ensure that your particular concerns are addressed by an expert.
- You will be seen by licensed therapist who will care for you from admission to discharge.
- We will work closely with you and your doctor to provide a unique and personalized course of therapy that is effective and cost efficient.
- We use the latest scientific evidence-based practices and the most up-to-date techniques in assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Our care exceeds national outcomes in decreasing pain and increasing function in the fewest number of visits.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept most insurance plans, and provide assistance in insurance verification and authorization. In some cases, referral by a physician may not be required.
For questions or to make an appointment, please call 971-983-5206.