Legacy Physical Therapy–Emanuel Medical Center
300 N. Graham St., Suite 430
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center campus
Portland, OR 97227-1667
- Burn rehabilitation
- Driving assessment
- Hand therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic physical therapy
- Physical Capacity Evaluations/Work Capacity Evaluations
- Sports rehabilitation
- Women's Health/Pelvic floor/Conditions related to pregnancy
- Work injuries/On the job injuries
- Work/Physical Conditioning Program
A parking lot is available on-site with free parking.
Our clinic is renowned for its advanced practices, exceptional patient care, and outstanding results. We have earned a reputation among referring physicians and patients alike for providing effective, individualized therapy. Our highly skilled therapists and our ongoing commitment to excellence set us apart from other clinics in the area.
In addition, the Legacy Injured Worker program, which includes work and physical conditioning, PCE/WCE testing, and WorkWell Pre-Work and Work Fit screenings, is located at Emanuel. This specialized program, established more than 15 years ago, is one of the few such programs in the area. The Injured Worker program has a high success rate of rehabilitating injured workers and an excellent reputation among case managers and physicians alike.
Our bright new clinic is conveniently located on the Emanuel Medical Center campus on the 4th floor of the Medical Plaza building.
What to expect:
- Our highly trained and experienced therapists, including specialists in a wide range of therapeutic disciplines, ensure that your particular concerns are addressed by an expert.
- You will be seen by licensed therapist, not an aide, who will care for you from admission to discharge.
- We will work closely with you and your doctor to provide a unique and personalized course of therapy that is effective and cost efficient.
- We use the latest scientific evidence-based practices and the most up-to-date techniques in assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Our care exceeds national outcomes in decreasing pain and increasing function in the fewest number of visits.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept most insurance plans, and provide assistance in insurance verification and authorization. In some cases, referral by a physician may not be required.