Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
2211 N.E. 139th St.
Vancouver, WA 98686
About Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Built in 2005 and the winner of architectural awards, Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center offers a range of innovations to improve the health and life of the greater Vancouver area. With a spacious lobby livened with piano music and an espresso bar, Legacy Salmon Creek is known for its welcoming feel and meeting the needs of patients and families.
- Awarded a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Nationally recognized for nursing, critical care and stroke care
- Groundbreaking expertise in robotic-assisted knee and hip replacement surgeries
- Legacy Cancer Institute — among the nation’s top cancer programs
Help when you need it
Life-threatening emergencies: Call 911
Children’s emergencies: Call 911 or come to our ER for expert care, a separate space for kids and follow-up calls, as well as a partnership with Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel when needed.
Mental health emergencies: Call 911, contact Clark County Crisis Services or visit the Unity Center for Behavioral Health website for more information.
Knee or hip problems slowing you?
Take our assessment as the first step to better health. Our total joint center gives you a coordinated, personal approach, with specialized care and a team to support you every step of the way.
Need a mammogram?
Schedule a mammogram with our 3-D technology, which offers better detection and peace of mind, available at our breast health center, which gives you timely support and personalized care.
Need ER care for kids?
Our ER has a separate kids-only space with expert care, and our partnership with Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel gives us access to pediatric specialists.
Find a provider who's right for you.
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the Vancouver area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
Where to eat
- Patients receive regular meals
- Cafe (third floor), espresso cart (first floor) and vending machines (first and third floors) available
- Several restaurants nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: On the first floor
- Gift shop: 360-487-2280
- Healing garden
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911 or 360-487-1000
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: No tobacco or smoking on our campus, please