Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
2801 N. Gantenbein Ave.
Portland, OR 97227
About Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Founded in 1912, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center is a vibrant hospital in a popular and lively North/Northeast Portland neighborhood that provides everything from primary care to advanced surgery. Occupying a vital role as a regional medical center with critical care expertise, Legacy Emanuel offers specialists in virtually every field of medicine.
- Highest level of trauma care available
- Home to Oregon’s only burn center
- Nationally accredited stroke care
Help when you need it
Life-threatening emergencies: Call 911
Children’s emergencies: Call 911 or visit Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Mental health emergencies: Call 911, contact the mental health crisis line in your area, or visit the Unity Center for Behavioral Health website for more information.
Need a mammogram?
Schedule a mammogram with our 3-D technology, which offers better detection and peace of mind.
Knee or hip problems slowing you?
Take our assessment as the first step to better health.
Having a baby?
Schedule a visit with our midwives and learn how our approach can improve your pregnancy and labor experience.
Need a primary care doctor?
Find a provider who's right for you.
Valet parking: Available at entrance on 501 N. Graham St., Portland, OR 97227
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the Northeast Portland area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- Cafeteria, espresso bar/snack bar, and vending machines in the hospital
- Restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: near the main lobby
- Two gift shops
- Four healing gardens
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: no tobacco or smoking on our campus, please