Hospice and Grief Support
Services and Treatments
Services > Adult Services A-Z > Hospice and Grief Support > Services and Treatments
Services and treatments
Whether patients choose treatment wherever they call home (including residential or assisted living settings, adult foster homes and nursing care facilities) or in a hospital, we provide a range of services. All are under the direction of a physician. Services are planned and coordinated with the hospice physician and the care team.
Our services include:
Our care includes help from our highly-trained staff as well as specialized treatment offerings.
- Hospice aide/homemaker assistance
- Infusion therapy
- Medical social work
- Occupational therapy (OT)
- Physician services
- Physical therapy (PT)
- Skilled nursing
- Speech therapy
We also offer:
- Spiritual, dietary and bereavement counseling.
- The only hospice care for children in our area, in partnership with OHSU.
- We Honor Veterans.
- Volunteer services
Other services offered under special arrangement:
- Short-term inpatient care for symptom management
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Medications and biological supplies