Hospice and Grief Support
Services and Treatments
Services and treatments
Whether patients choose treatment wherever they call home (including residential or assisted living settings, adult foster homes and nursing care facilities) or in a hospital, we provide a range of services. All are under the direction of a physician. Services are planned and coordinated with the hospice physician and the care team.
Our services include:
- Hospice aide/homemaker assistance
- Infusion therapy
- Medical social work
- Occupational therapy (OT)
- Physician services
- Physical therapy (PT)
- Skilled nursing
- Speech therapy
We also offer:
- Spiritual, dietary and bereavement counseling.
- The only hospice care for children in our area, in partnership with OHSU.
- We Honor Veterans.
- Volunteer services
Other services offered under special arrangement:
- Short-term inpatient care for symptom management
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Medications and biological supplies