Legacy Medical Group–Mount Hood Women's Health
LMG-Mount Hood Womens Health
- Prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Preconception testing and counseling
- Gynecologic care and surgery
- Well-woman exam and preventive care
- Contraceptive options
- In-office gynecologic surgery
- Abnormal pap smear, HPV testing and vaccination
- Family planning and infertility counseling
- Adolescent health care and education
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Menopausal counseling and management
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) screening
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Adolescent gynecology
- Annual exam and Pap smear
- Bioidentical hormones
- Birth control options
- Breast health
- Emergency contraception
- Endometrial ablation
- Gynecological surgery
- Human papilloma virus (HPV)
- HPV vaccine
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Premenstrual syndrome
A parking lot is available on-site with free parking.
At Legacy Medical Group–Mount Hood Women's Health, we are “women taking care of women,” committed to bringing you the very best in women’s health care, with highly qualified OB/GYN doctors and certified nurse midwives.
Our staff is longstanding and dedicated. We treat you with respect and dignity, communicating clearly and honestly. We have Spanish-speaking providers and medical staff.
We provide all women’s services on the Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center campus, with labor and delivery services at the Family Birth Center at Randall Children’s Hospital.
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center has been recognized as a Center of Excellence for Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.