Concussion Signs and Symptoms
Services > Adult Services A-Z > Orthopedic Services > Services and Treatments > Sports Medicine > Concussion Services > Concussion Signs and Symptoms
Do you think you have a concussion?
We can help with these common symptoms:
- Headache, shoulder, neck or other pain
- Balance problems, dizziness, vision, nausea and ringing in the ears
- Sleep issues, daytime fatigue
- Mental “fogginess,” challenges with attention, learning, memory and more
- Emotional distress, sadness, PTSD, anxiety, irritability
You may see these signs right away, even for days or weeks after the injury. You may suffer some symptoms until you go back to everyday activities.
With rest and gradual return to activity, symptoms should go away within a week or two.
For an appointment, ask your doctor for a referral, or call 503-413-3714