For Health Professionals > Tools & Resources > Legacy Connect
Electronic health record system for practices, hospitals and practice groups
You know that having an electronic health record (EHR) and practice management system can benefit your patients. However, for many providers in this uncertain health care environment, the systems can be expensive and complicated.
We have a solution: Legacy Connect. With Legacy Connect, your hospital or practice becomes a partner with Legacy Health in offering Epic, the industry leader in integrated electronic health records.
Legacy Connect gives you a sophisticated EHR and practice management system to help you improve the continuity of high-quality care to patients everywhere.
The benefits of Legacy Connect include:
- A high-level EHR at a low cost –– Legacy Epic is rated in the highest achievement of EHRs by an external accreditation body
- A fully integrated solution for health records, scheduling and billing
- Epic to Epic health information exchange to achieve continuity of care for your patients
- Extensive help with implementation with a dedicated project team
- Support with quality metrics, MACRA, risk stratification and dashboards –– helpful with population health
What our clients are saying
- With Legacy Connect's ability to send electronic claims for services, some users have dropped the A/R days by 40 percent.
- In compliance, Legacy Connect helps with audits. "Our audit went swimmingly," one of our Legacy Connect partners wrote to us.
- Some of our partners have reported they have been able to make significant improvements in patient safety. "We have benefited from having one record for the patient ... in likely preventing risk to our clients' and staff's safety," one wrote.
Legacy Connect offers three specific EHR solutions one each for:
- Medical practices
- Hospitals and facilities
- Practice groups and affiliated practices beyond our local community