Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center provides state-of-the-art medicine right in your community. You’ll find a neighborly, inviting feel at our hospital, but don’t let that fool you –– Legacy Meridian Park offers the expertise, technology and advanced care often found only in larger, urban medical centers.
- First in Oregon to perform robotic-assisted total knee replacement
- Leading-edge technology and expertise in general, gynecological and urologic robotic-assisted surgeries
- Recognized for outstanding stroke care year after year
Help when you need it
Life-threatening emergencies: Call 911
Children’s emergencies: Call 911 or visit Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Mental health emergencies: Call 911, contact the mental health crisis line in your area or visit the Unity Center for Behavioral Health website for more information.
Need a mammogram?
Schedule a mammogram with 3-D technology, offering better detection and peace of mind, available at our breast health center, which gives you timely support and personalized care.
Need a primary care doctor?
Find a provider who's right for you.
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the South Metro area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- Cafeteria and vending machines in lower level; coffee cart in lobby
- Restaurants nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: In the cafeteria
- Gift shop: First floor. 503-692-2220
- Healing garden
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco:no tobacco or smoking on our campus, please