- Pathologically (histologically or cytologically) proven diagnosis of limited stage small cell lung cancer (Stage Tx, T1-T4, N0-3, M0, AJCC Staging, 8th Ed.), within 60 days prior to registration;
- Patients must have received one pre-registration cycle of platinum/etoposide chemotherapy prior to study entry, with study registration required within 21 days from day 1 of the pre-registration cycle of chemotherapy and protocol treatment designed to begin 21 days after. If patient has not recovered from pre-registration cycle chemotherapy toxicities, then an additional 14 days is permitted.
- ECOG Performance Status of 0-2 within 30 days prior to registration;
- Definitive clinical or radiologic evidence of metastatic disease;
- Definitive surgical resection of small cell lung cancer;
- More than 1 cycle of prior platinum-based chemotherapy for SCLC prior to enrollment; note that prior chemotherapy for a different cancer is allowable
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.