- Patients must start treatment within 7 days of randomization.
- Measurable stage III, measurable stage IVA, stage IVB (with or without measurable disease) or recurrent (with or without measurable disease) endometrial cancer.
- Prior Therapy:
- Patients may have received either
- NO prior chemotherapy for treatment of endometrial cancer OR
- Prior adjuvant chemotherapy (e.g., paclitaxel/carboplatin alone or as a component of concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy [with or without cisplatin]) provided adjuvant chemotherapy was completed ≥ 12 months prior to STEP 1 registration.
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.