- Current cancer diagnosis, about to receive oral everolimus 10 mg/day with or without an endocrine agent. Patients about to receive everolimus for off label use for any cancer are also eligible.
- Prior Treatment
- Not currently receiving chemotherapy or any other agent known to cause mucositis or stomatitis. Trastuzumab and ovarian function suppression are allowed.
- Any prior chemotherapy or other stomatitis/mucositis-causing therapy must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to registration.
- Not currently suffering from stomatitis/mucositis or mouth ulcers.
- ECOG Performance Status 0, 1 or 2.
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.