How does this work?The Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center is open as a vaccination site to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to residents of Clark County in Washington. Appointments will be for those who are eligible under the prioritization guidelines established by Washington Department of Health (WDOH).
- Vaccinations are by appointment here
- If you have already received your first dose at another facility, please schedule your second dose at that same facility.
Safety at vaccine site
Please remember: The Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center vaccine site is available by appointment and walk-ins are also welcome. You must wear a mask and maintain physical distancing of six feet during your vaccine visit.
Know before you go
The Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center vaccine site is for Clark County residents only.
- COVID-19 vaccines are free. You do not need health insurance.
- If you have health insurance please bring your insurance card and/or Medicare card (red, white, & blue card). Your insurance will be billed for the vaccine’s administration cost. With or without insurance no individual will pay for the vaccine.
- Bring some type of identification such as driver’s license, piece of U.S. mail or an ID from your place of employment.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Please dress for outdoor weather. The vaccine site lines begin outside the main hospital entrance and wait times vary.
- Plan on 30 minutes for your appointment; 15 minutes for receiving the shot and a required additional 15 minutes for direct observation.