- Pathologic (cytological or histological) proof of diagnosis of stage II-III (AJCC 8th ed.) unresectable or inoperable, non-metastatic NSCLC within 60 days prior to registration, with no liver or renal end organ damage, as determined by normal laboratory values noted below. Locally recurrent, N1-N3 disease following surgery without prior radiation therapy is eligible. Patients with N1 to N3 and undetectable primary lung tumors (T0) are eligible.
- Pathological diagnosis of PD-L1 high expressing tumors (≥50%) within 60 days prior to registration (using Dako 22C3 IHC antibody platform) performed at a CLIA-certified lab.
- ECOG Performance Status of 0-1within 30 days prior to registration
- Definitive clinical or radiologic evidence of metastatic disease.
- Prior chemotherapy or systemic therapy for the study cancer; note that prior chemotherapy for a different cancer is allowable;
- Prior radiotherapy to the region of the study cancer that would result in overlap of radiation therapy fields so that cumulative composite dose combining previous plan and current plan to be within 80 Gy to the trachea, major blood vessels, esophagus, and heart, and 55 Gy to the spinal cord (if such patients are being considered, this will need to be centrally reviewed). Prior chest radiation without overlap is permissible
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.