- Patients must have a confirmed diagnosis of high-grade serous EOC, primary peritoneal cancer, or fallopian tube cancer
- Patients must have platinum-resistant disease (defined as progression within 6 months from completion of a minimum of four cycles of platinum-containing therapy)
- Patients must have progressed on or after their most recent line of therapy
- Patient’s tumor must be positive for FRα expression as defined by the Ventana FOLR1 (FOLR-2.1) CDx assay
- Patients must have received at least 1 but no more than 3 prior systemic lines of anticancer therapy, and for whom single-agent therapy is appropriate as the next line of treatment
- Patients with primary platinum-refractory disease, defined as disease that did not respond to or has progressed within 3 months of the last dose of first line platinum-containing chemotherapy
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.