- Pathologically proven diagnosis of squamous cell carcinoma (including variants such as verrucous carcinoma, spindle cell carcinoma, carcinoma NOS) of the head/neck (oral cavity, oropharynx, hypopharynx or larynx); pathologic stage III or IVA
- Patient has undergone total resection of the primary tumor with curative intent
- For oropharynx primary tumors, the patient must have negative HPV status of the tumor as determined by p16 protein expression using immunohistochemistry
- Patient must not have had previous irradiation to the head and neck that would result in overlap in radiation fields for the current disease
- Patients with recurrent disease or multiple primaries are ineligible
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.