Legacy Medical Group–Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Woodburn
1475 Mt. Hood Ave.
Woodburn, OR, 97071-9066
- Diagnose and treat all types of sports injuries
- Sports physicals
- Performance evaluation and training
- Injury prevention
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Concussion; ImPACT computerized concussion evaluation system
Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons offer expertise in:
- Care of the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist and ankle
- Fracture care
- Sports-related injuries
- Surgery using minimally-invasive techniques
- Cartilage restoration
- Hip and knee revision; hip preservation surgery
- Ligament, ACL and meniscus surgery
- Reconstruction and salvage procedures
- Congenital conditions and spine deformities in infants, children and adolescents
- Joint replacement surgery
A parking lot is available on-site with free parking.
Legacy Medical Group–Orthopedics and Sports Medicine diagnoses and treats all types of orthopedic problems and sports injuries. Our board-certified surgeons and highly trained team are dedicated to our patients’ care and comfort, and it shows in their healing approach.
For sports medicine, we can help you heal from an injury. The Cornell gym and physical therapy clinics have the latest equipment to enhance your skills and help you improve your performance.
Question Rating Breakdown