Legacy Physical Therapy–Mount Hood Medical Center
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Management
- Neurological Rehabilitation (OT, PT, SLP)
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Pelvic Health for Men and Women
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Work injuries/On the Job Injuries
A parking lot is available on-site with free parking.
Our practice is renowned for its advanced practices, exceptional patient care, and outstanding results. We have earned a reputation among referring physicians and patients alike for providing effective, individualized therapy. Our highly skilled therapists and our ongoing commitment to excellence set us apart from other clinics in the area.
What to expect:
- Our highly trained and experienced therapists, including specialists in a wide range of therapeutic disciplines, ensure that your particular concerns are addressed by an expert.
- You will be seen by licensed therapist, not an aide, who will care for you from admission to discharge.
- We will work closely with you and your doctor to provide a unique and personalized course of therapy that is effective and cost efficient.
- We use the latest scientific evidence-based practices and the most up-to-date techniques in assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Our care exceeds national outcomes in decreasing pain and increasing function in the fewest number of visits.
We are conveniently located on the Mount Hood Campus in our beautifully re-modeled space in Medical Office Building 1. Appointments available Monday through Saturday.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept most insurance plans and provide assistance with insurance verification and authorization. In some cases, referral by a physician may not be required.